- Payment is expected at the time of registration as defined by the class billing schedule:
- Year-long programs (Recital and Dance Company) are billed monthly at the time of registration and in nine monthly installments from September through May.
- Fall session programs are billed monthly at the time of registration and in three monthly installments September through November.
- Winter session programs are billed monthly at the time of registration and in two monthly installments in January and February.
- Spring session programs are billed monthly at the time of registration and in two monthly installments in March and April.
- Winter/Spring session programs are billed monthly at the time of registration and in four monthly installments January through April.
- Summer session programs are billed in full at the time of registration.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card. Failure to make payment or special arrangements can result in the revocation of registration.
- If your payment is received after the 7th day of each month, a late fee of $25.00 will be added to your account. Students who fall more than one month behind on payments will not be allowed to participate in class, until the account is paid in full, including late fees.
- Client will reimburse Rootz for any fees associated with disputed payment card charges.
- Tickets will be required for purchase for recital and musical theatre performances in addition to the cost of the class.
- Cancellations more than 15 days prior to beginning of session: Payments received will be applied to the customer’s account in the form of a credit, less a service charge of $25. Excludes Recital, Dance Company, Broadway Stars, Broadway Bound and Center Stage.
- Cancellations less than 15 days prior to beginning of session: no credits will be provided.
- Private lessons cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the beginning of the lesson: Payments received will be applied to the customer’s account in the form of a credit.
- Private lessons cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the beginning of the lesson: no credits will be provided.
- In the event that public health issues (i.e. COVID-19):
- Prevent Rootz programming from taking place in-person at the start of the session, 100% of payments made by cash or check will be refunded and 95% of the payments made by credit card will be refunded. The remaining 5% will be retained to cover credit card processing fees.
- Require Rootz to discontinue in-person programming after the session has begun, in-person programming would transition to virtual programming temporarily until in-person programming is allowed. Those not interested in continuing with virtual programming can choose to drop from their registered programming and will not be charged going forward.
- In the event Rootz cancels a class due to insufficient registration, full refunds will be issued.
- Other than the prior two points:
- There are no refunds once payments are received by Rootz.
- No refunds will be given for closings that are outside of our control, such as weather, natural disasters, acts of terrorism or public health issues.
- Rootz reserves the right to modify class sizes, age limits, class formats, and class topics prior in order to improve quality and/or experience. These changes do not constitute the right for a refund.
- Up to two make-up classes are allowed per session for parent and child dance classes only.
- The make-up class must take place within the same session as the class that was missed.
- Make-up classes are to be scheduled through the front desk and are based on availability.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for getrootz.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. Therefore, we do not collect sensitive information via our website. All sensitive information is managed by third-parties: iclasspro.com, squareup.com, appointy.com, and thundertix.com.
- We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- We occasionally partner with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.