- Payment is expected at the time of registration as defined by the class billing schedule:
- Year-long programs (Recital, Dance Company, Elite Package, Rootz & Wingz) are billed monthly at the time of registration and in 8 monthly installments from October through May.
- Fall session programs are billed monthly at the time of registration and in 3 monthly installments October through December.
- Winter session programs are billed monthly at the time of registration and in 2 monthly installments February through March.
- Spring session programs are billed monthly at the time of registration and in 2 monthly installments May through June.
- Winter/Spring session programs are billed monthly at the time of registration and in 4 monthly installments February through May.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card.
- Failure to make payment or special arrangements can result in the revocation of registration.
- If your payment is received after the 7th day of each month, a late fee of $10.00 will be added to your account. An additional $25 late fee will be added to your account after the 15th of each month. Students who fall two months behind on payments will not be allowed to participate in class, until the account is paid in full, including late fees. Any account with a balance remaining on May 8th will be subject to a $50 late fee. All accounts must be paid in full, including late fees, by May 10th to participate in the Recital.
- Client is required to reimburse Rootz for any fees associated with disputed payment card charges.
- Tickets will be required for purchase for recital and musical theatre performances in addition to the cost of the class.
- Program fee refunds, less a service charge of $25, will be made for all programs that are cancelled 30 days or more prior to the class beginning
- Classes cancelled less than 30 days prior to the class beginning will be provided a credit toward other classes.
- Classes cancelled after the session has begun will result in prorated credit for the unused classes.
- Absences will not be refunded. See below for make-up classes.
- No refunds or credits will be given after four weeks into any session.
- No refunds will be given for weather related closings.
- Up to two make-up classes are allowed per session for parent and child classes only.
- The make-up class must take place within the same session as the class that was missed.
- Make-up classes that are not scheduled within the session are not able to be carried over to later sessions or be refunded.
- In order to be eligible for a make-up session, the absences must be reported to the front desk prior to the class beginning.
- Make-up classes are to be scheduled through the front desk and are based on availability. Make-ups will only be allowed in classes with availability.
- Classes for ages 2.5-3.5 rely on routine and familiarity. For this reason, make-ups are not allowed in those classes. Make-ups do not apply to academic, year-long classes and programs or after-school enrichment.
- No refunds or credits are given for missed classes.